Audio triger strange reaction ...

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
Christophe

Hi ! I' m new to QLC+ and DMX, I'm using QLC+ 4.13.0 on windows 11 and testing all fuctions at this time. My Lights forks fine with many functions but I found a strange reaction with audio triger : it works fine with voices but don't react with music (???) I see clearly band growing on stectral analyser for voices, but no reaction to music (all sounds cames from the same speaker)... It does not seen to be a microphone problem on the computer ( records works fine on Audacity and other programs). Is there any parameters I missed in QLC ?
T.I.A. for your lights !
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,

Change your system audio input preferences—set it to AUX-in or whatever your PC calls it. Set it as the default.
Now, in QLC+, this audio input (the default one) should be available and ready to be used.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Christophe

Thank for your answer, that was not exactly the solution but it put me in the right way !
I Just fix the problem : I had to deactivate the right to microphone in parameters for many applications (I keept parameters, audacity and QLC+) and now it works !