Adventures with Raspi 400

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
bssmusic

Hi,
as I told in my last post, the installation of the "bookworm" Version of qlcplus_4.13.0_arm64.deb failed because of unfulfilled dependencies (lib....>5.6) . The "bullseye" Version qlcplus_4.12.7_armhf.deb the RPi 400 did not like at all, it seems to me that the RPi 400 behaves a little bit different to the RPi 4/5 types: So after i got the image "qlcplus_raspios_bullseye_20230519.7z" working, i still could not prevent the autostart of qlcplus because i could not find the "autostart.qxw" file, not even inserting the SD-card into my desktop. With raspi-config i could not change the overscan/underscan option, so i had a remaining "mourning edge" around my window. Moreover, on the virtual desk all boxes were drawn with missing right and lower borders. Can anyone say, if this is restricted to the RPi 400, or occur this effects also on other RPi models?
By the way, on lubuntu with LXQT 0.17.0 the qlcplus version 4.12.4 from the sources runs fine, so i think, i will keep this one meanwhile. Still have to get my touchscreen running :?
mcallegari

hi, from version 4.13.0 QLC+ is delivered as 64bit on all platforms
Therefore to install it on your pi 400 you need a 64bit OS too.
armhf is 32 bit.
bssmusic

Hi Massimo,
thx for reply, to your information: My interest is more to contribute to the development than really a need, because i use qlcplus on a slightly bigger laptop.
I tried to work out several points ( bugs or whatever you want to call it), if they are specific to RPi 400 vs. 4/5 or the software.
1. CTRL+Fn+F12 does not work
2. Over/underscan enable in raspi-config has no influence on the black border around the window
3. When i made a small setup and tried to store, usually in $user/.qlcplus i either got a "not writable" message or qlcplus could not find it after reboot. I had to create a symlink to $user/qlcplus and chmod it to a+rw first
4. The fonts are much too big, no matter if i use a new made or an old qxw
5. All drawn boxes ( faders, frames...) have no right and lower borders
6. The reaction, especially mouse, feels slower than the .deb version on lubuntu
extra: in all versions before 4.13.0 is, when opening a frame, the activation button and no other - fe. resize - is checked, what makes IMO no sense, because there is no one
That'it so far, i hope this is useful information, screenshots attached
Peter
Attachments
_80A2035.jpg
_80A2033.jpg
_80A2032.jpg