One way button

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
siemp

Hello all :)

I operate QLC+ by midi. I want to have a default state, my Midi software has a default state and when it is going to this state is sends a Midi signal to QLC+ (D-1 in this exemple) This Midi signal wil hit the button "Default" and QLC+ will play the scende on this button. so far so good! But sometimes the Midi software wil go to the default state, when QLC+ is already in this state. and it will sent the (D-1) command to CLC+ again so the button "default" will be hit again, results in turning off the scene (because it was alredy running)

How can I avoid this behaivior? or is there an option to set QLC+ always play a scene when everything else is off?
MichelSliepenbeek

How can I avoid this behaivior?
You are not the first one that runs into this problem.
Have a look overhere: viewtopic.php?t=16850 or here : viewtopic.php?t=16864.
I am sure that if you search this forum you will even find many many more. :)
...is there an option to set QLC+ always play a scene when everything else is off?
If you go to the Functions Tab and click the "green flag Icon" you can set a Start Up Function.
Make sure that you copy and rename the Function that is attached to your Default Button, if you want to avoid your Start Up function being turned off.
For more info, check the Manual: https://docs.qlcplus.org/v4/function-manager
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"