Loopback magic - Extending the Virtual Console capabilities thanks to Virtual Controllers

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
MichelSliepenbeek

...... what is it that "easy example" is trying to accomplish?
If you go to Operate Mode, you will see that when you Click the < > buttons the Pages of the Multi Page frame will Skip.
If you move the Loopback Slider on the left, you will notice that on every single page it has a different function.

If (in design mode) you click on the different Widgets and follow the External Controls you can learn how to do this.

In the workspace where i created this example from i used a Novation Launchpad as External Control for the Red, Green and Blue buttons.
For the example this is not relevant, i should have removed them. Apologies for the confusion.
I suggest you ignore everything in Universe 2. Just concentrate on Universe 1 where the regular Fixtures are and Universe 3 where the Loopback channels are.

"Catch up with the external controller input value" is an option for a slider.
Here you find further information: https://docs.qlcplus.org/v4/virtual-console/slider

To understand what it does:
- in Design Mode on the page "1 Level By Loopback" click on the Slider in the Multi Page Frame (it says Level) and on the First Tab enable "Catch up with the external controller input value".
- in Operate Mode on page "1 Level By Loopback" set the loopback Slider to 100, now go to page 2 and set the Loopback Slider to 255. Go back to Page 1 and lower the slider. You should notice that from 255 to 100 the Level Slider remains at 100. Only when your Loopback Slider goes below 100 the Level Slider will "Catch Up".

A Speed Dial is a Widget that you can use to control the Speed of your Functions: https://docs.qlcplus.org/v4/virtual-console/speed-dial
In Design Mode on page "2 Time By Loopback" click on the Speed Dial and on the Input Tab you will see that the range is set from 100 mS to 1500mS.
In Operate Mode on page "2 Time By Loopback" if you move the Loopback Slider from 0 to 255, you will notice that the Speed Dial goes from 100 mS to 1500mS.

Why do I need it?
This was meant to be an easy example of what you can do with Loopback.
I just picked some commonly used widgets (Slider in Submaster mode, Speed Dial, XY -Pad, a Crossfader of a Cue List and a Multi page Frame).
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"