QLC+ for little theater

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
sbenejam

This past March I started a new project with QLC+. An association and leisure centre for young people in my town asked me if I wanted to be the new technician of the small theatre they manage.

The theatre is equipped with a large number of dimmers, with PAR 64 focus and PC. There are also 12 LED Cameo, 4 Cameo ThunderWash. The lights until now were controlled by a laptop with Sunlite 2 device and Sunlite Suite 2 Suite from Nicolaudie. I have contributed my ArtNet and DMX USB devices, they had a NanoKontrol2 that they had never used, I have installed too a WiFi AP Router in case one day I want to remotely control QLC+.

The last year they had invested in improvements for the theater and bought a MIdas M32R Live sound desk, they do plays where they usually play and sing live. With the M32R I have done some tests connecting it via Midi USB with QLC+ using the faders.

I have already been able to try QLC+ at a festival of young people who programmed a couple of weeks ago and at the end of April they have scheduled a play for children, an adaptation of Le Petit Prince of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

I will inform you of the progress, adventures and misadventures with the use of QLC+ in this new project in my live.

Many thanks to all QLC+ contributors.
;-)
Yestalgia

sbenejam wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:05 pm This past March I started a new project with QLC+. An association and leisure centre for young people in my town asked me if I wanted to be the new technician of the small theatre they manage.

I will inform you of the progress, adventures and misadventures with the use of QLC+ in this new project in my live.
Keen to hear about it!