Looking for definition for a Stage Right by Monoprice 180W RGBW COB LED DMX Ellipsoidal

Request a fixture definition here
jinnadarkwhil

Hello!

I had found a definition that worked for this light on an old computer, but I had to move everything over to a new computer and can no longer find it. Doesn't anyone have a fixture definition for a Stage Right by Monoprice 180W RGBW COB Ellipsoidal Stage Light Spotlight with Adjustable Manual Zoom?

Manual:
https://downloads.monoprice.com/files/m ... C40NS4wLjA.
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,
This is an easy fixture ... maybe you invest a little time to learn how to create your own fixtures for future reference?
(I don't particular like those because they have an 16 bit engine for all the color channels, but you only can use the 8b values through DMX and fading will be messy).
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
jinnadarkwhil

Thank you for the advice. I actually did invest a little time after I posted and made my own (I posted at about 8pm last night and the post didn't get approved until this morning), but for some reason it's not showing up in the fixtures list in the program. I tried importing and that didn't work either.
MichelSliepenbeek

Did you put your Fixture definition in your User Library?

Check the manual: https://docs.qlcplus.org/v4/fixture-definition-editor
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"
GGGss

(or in the same directory where your project lives ...)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
jinnadarkwhil

I knew I was missing something! Thank you! I recently switched my community theater's computer from a desktop with Windows to a Linux machine and should have realized qlc+ files would be set up differently.