Problem installing Bookworm 20240317 on Pi4

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
cheltgar

Hi

I am trying to install the latest PI build - Bookworm 20240317 on a Raspberry Pi4.

I am downloading the image from the restricted area on a Mac. Using Balena Etcher to copy the unzipped image onto a micro SD card.

This is the same procedure I have used with many PI QLC+ Images.

When I put the pi on the network, I can ping it. I can ssh onto it, but I dont get the web front end.
When I run sudo service qlcplus status I get the following log.

Code: Select all

● qlcplus.service - Q Light Controller Plus
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/qlcplus.service; enabled; preset: enabled)
     Active: activating (auto-restart) (Result: exit-code) since Sun 2024-03-17 12:00:13 GMT; 1s ago
       Docs: man:qlcplus(1)
    Process: 1157 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/qlcplus-start.sh (code=exited, status=139)
   Main PID: 1157 (code=exited, status=139)
        CPU: 279ms

If I use the previous build - Bullseye 20230519, using the same PI, same SD Card and same procedure all work fine and I get the Web Interface

Any help would be appreciated
mcallegari

Do you have a display connected?
Possibly duplicate of
viewtopic.php?t=17150
cheltgar

Hi Massimo

I have just look at that post, and I believe it is the same issue.
I have made a change to the file, and it works, but I'm not that confident that I have made the change correctly, and may run into other issues, so will add to that thread - showing what I have done, if you could tell me if this is correct or not that would be very helpful - possibly to others also, if they run into the issue

Fantastic work btw - love QLC+ !!!