Launchpad mini

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
fritzlb

Hey :)
I recently discovered that the original launchpad mini does work with the standard launchpad input profile. Feedback works too, but the LEDs don't blink. For that, I created a midiprofile which sends a command to enable that.
For everyone who prefers using the grid system (LETTER:NUMBER) of the launchpad, I created an input profile for that, too.

According to the programmers manual, those are the feedback values for the LEDs can be calculated like this:

2*(16*green+red+12-blink)
where green, red are numbers from 0 to 3 where 0 is off and 3 is max brightness
and the led blinks if blink is 4. Set blink to 0 otherwise.

I might write a tiny tool to auto-calc everything, but here are some common values:

off: 24
red low: 26
red max: 30
green low: 56
green max: 120
orange low: 58
orange max: 126
yellow max: 124
red blink max: 22
green blink max: 112
orange blink max: 118
yellow blink max: 116

in theory the blink fix should work with the original launchpad, too. I didn't test this though bc I don't have access to one right now

fritzlb
Attachments
launchpadmini.qxm
(246 Bytes) Downloaded 14 times
Novation-LaunchpadMini.qxi
(6.26 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
fritzlb

oh and just to be clear: do whatever you'd like with my files. also there's no warranty or anything :)
BremDjenzzen

Thank u verry much!
It works great!