Show portability issue

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
Coldnight

Hello!

I am trying to build a show in MacOS 4.12.7 and then upload it to my RaspberryPi.

The lights I have installed at the Pi location have channel #1 as the master brightness.

The wizard for chasers doesn't seem to set the master brightness levels in the scenes, nor is the master brightness available in the web-UI from the pi with the show running. I have to go into the simple desk and scroll around to find the master brightness channels and turn them up. If I load another show, those changes are lost.
GGGss

Welcome to the forum.
Add a slider onto your VC, add the fixture(s), set the slider in level mode and select the master-level channels of your fixture(s).
Now on the web-interface you have control over the intensity.
If you need to retain this setting inside an other show, create a scene, adding the fixture(s) and actually do the same what you did with the slider.
Add a button to your VC and have the bind to that scene. When you press this button, your fixture will light up at the set level.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Coldnight

Ahhh -- a manually created master intensity group - thank you!! I was struggling with the portable version missing this on the virtual desk. Thanks so very much!
GGGss wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:37 am Welcome to the forum.
Add a slider onto your VC, add the fixture(s), set the slider in level mode and select the master-level channels of your fixture(s).
Now on the web-interface you have control over the intensity.
If you need to retain this setting inside an other show, create a scene, adding the fixture(s) and actually do the same what you did with the slider.
Add a button to your VC and have the bind to that scene. When you press this button, your fixture will light up at the set level.