Flicker Issue

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
dantinok

Steve0711 is correct. I am facing the same issue.
GGGss

Steve0711 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:18 pm I am new to QLC+, I just tried out one or two things to find out if it's suitable for some small fixed-installation setup.
Ran into this strange "flicker" this evening.
Running QLC+ v4.12.6 on Windows 10 Pro
That "flicker" is really annoying, so I gave it a try. I have set the USB config als jon aukema suggested on Do Mai 23, 2013 but no success.
Seems to me that flicker occurs when the QLC+ GUI fires a mouseover event on some controls like Selectboxes or gliders, e.g. the sliders in the Input/Output assignment or the "Universe" selector in the simple desk.
Funny thing with the sliders in the Input/Output assignment: when the Program Window is large enough so that the slider disappears, the flicker does not occur when hovering over the bevel of the control.
Just to let you know...QLC+GUI2.pngQLC+GUI.png
You are using a processor less DMX interface right? (Open DMX, ...)
Did you consider using an other USB port of your mouse and keyboard? Make sure that your DMX interface is the only device found on the internal USB hub port. A mouse is a constant stream of commands as is DMX. So they 'may' intervene with each other.
Please try and report.

Same goes for
dantinok wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:55 pm facing the same issue
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore