xy pad

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
ronrakesh

hii
how to creat 2xy pad with same moving head like 1 xy pad is normal and 1 xy pad is reversal
GGGss

Like this? Simply add a 2nd XY pad to the VC...
Attachments
doubleXY.qxw
(2.97 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
ronrakesh

No working I play 1 xy pad and 2 xy pade automatically no working
maartenvd84

Hi, I think you'll have to spend a little bit more time on trying to explain what you expect. At least for me the previous post is hard to understand. I assume the language plays a big role in this. I suggest to try deepl (or another tool) so you can better describe the problem/question.
Going back to the original question:
I looked at the example provided by GGGss.
If you want the second one to work reverse, you'll have to double click on the pad > fixtures tab > Edit > Check the axes you want to reverse.
See attached.
xy2.png
Attachments
doubleXY.qxw
(2.97 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
That dude that enjoys the lightshow more than the actual concert :-) . Beginner QLC+ user.
MichelSliepenbeek

Imagine you are driving a car. Two persons on the back seat: one says "go left" and the other says "go right".
What do you do?

If you use two controllers of the same type (XY-Pad) on the same Fixture, you cannot expect them both to be active at the same Time (considering we are talking about Pan and Tilt of a Moving Head, so LTP Latest Takes Presedence).
This is a situation that you (as a Light Designer) should avoid. You cannot create a conflicting situation In "your design" and then expect QLC to solve this for you.

What you could try is, putting the two XY-pads each in a separate Frame and using the On-Off buttons to ensure that only one XY-pad is active at the same time, or otherwise use a multi page frame with the two XY-pads on different pages. (It might even be that putting the two XY-pads in a solo frame might work, never tried it. :) ).

Another direction could be to use the two XY pads in different modes:
- use the first one in "absolute mode" (define your moving head on the Fixtures tab of the XY pad and leave the Presets tab empty).
- use the second one in "relative mode" (create one or more Scenes or EFX's with Pan - Tilt positions and insert them on the presets tab. This time you should leave the Fixtures tab of the XY pad empty.)
I suggest you check the on-line maual: https://docs.qlcplus.org/v4/virtual-console/xy-pad
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"