Status feedback from a button/widget.

Ask a question related to the QLC+ 5.x usage here.
Provide as much details as you can, especially what you would like to achieve and if available, a sample workspace of your work in progress
DomBarboyon

Hi all,

I use QLC+ for theater shows, and I am very satisfied with it.

I suggest an improvement (or thank you for your help if this function already exists.):

In the virtual console, in a widget, an activated object (e.g. a sound) is surrounded by a green frame. When the sound is finished, is this possible to surround it with another color (example red) ? So we can see that it has already been used and we could see the progress of the objects used in the widget.

Hope I was clear !

Have a good week,
All my best from France.
Dominique
MichelSliepenbeek

If you use QLC as it was designed for, a Light controller (not a media player), all the buttons on your VC would turn red in a matter of time.
So for most of the QLC users this is not a good idea. :) :)

Why not use a Chaser with a Cue List to launch your Sounds from?
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"
GGGss

If in theater, the best workflow is working with master-chasers, sub-chasers and if needed, sub-sub-chasers.
In combination with collections (which can start different things at once - an often forgotten feature of QLC+) it is a very nice solution for plays. While rehearsing, you can very quickly swap to the chapter to be rehearsed.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore