Laggy interface on Win 10 Pro

Report an issue that you found while using QLC+ 5.x.
Please provide as many details as you can, a sample workspace if available and don't forget to read the forum posting guidelines first !
dsl101

Really wanting to try some low-risk things out on v5, but I'm finding the interface is _really_ laggy. Like changing from Universe View to DMX view takes 3–4 seconds. Changing the selected fixture in the fixture list just took 6 seconds. It's so tempting to click on things multiple times, as it just looks like the event was missed. But during this lag, the BPM pulse freezes, so it's clear the app is 'stuck' somehow. During these lags, the qlcplus-qml.exe process is running at 100% CPU.
GGGss

What did you use as DMX interface?
Can you try without any external stuff connected?
I have the feeling that something isn't working as it should.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
mcallegari

Quite a useless report without knowing all the details about the project used. (e.g number of fixture, number of universes, etc)
Yestalgia

mcallegari wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:12 pm Quite a useless report without knowing all the details about the project used. (e.g number of fixture, number of universes, etc)
I experience the same problems faced by this user. I'll write up a better description and post here when I'm off work.
Yestalgia

Hey guys sorry for the late reply,

I've made a video showing how sometimes context switching in QLC+ 5 can have performance issues.

https://youtu.be/tPKkY7Ny81M

I've also experienced the lagging but wasn't able to catch it this time.
maartenvd84

FYI: unsure if it's me, but the demonstration video is marked as private for me and can't be opened.
That dude that enjoys the lightshow more than the actual concert :-) . Beginner QLC+ user.
Yestalgia

maartenvd84 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:16 pm FYI: unsure if it's me, but the demonstration video is marked as private for me and can't be opened.
Fixed, thanks!