feedback akai apc

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
mckoss

When I press a function, the button that has this function lights up in yellow orange. Not green. In this case, feedback from the midi controller does not work. When I press a function, the button that has this function lights up in yellow orange. Not green. In this case, feedback from the controller is not enabled. If I press the button, the feedback works with the controller does not turn on. If I click on the button, the feedback works. I want to ask you to make two feedbacks when the button is green and when the button is yellow and so that I can adjust the colors. If it is difficult, then make it green. I want to ask you to make two feedbacks when the button is green and when the button is yellow and so that I can adjust the colors. If it is difficult, then make sure that the green color gives feedback. And so that the yellow color also gives feedback to the Controller. Thank you very much.
mcallegari

[moderator] Please improve your posts. That is pretty unreadable and makes not much sense. Thank you
MichelSliepenbeek

If you allign the text, it could look like this:
1. When I press a function, the button that has this function lights up in yellow orange. Not green. In this case, feedback from the midi controller does not work.
2. When I press a function, the button that has this function lights up in yellow orange. Not green. In this case, feedback from the controller is not enabled.

3. If I press the button, the feedback works with the controller does not turn on. If I click on the button, the feedback works.

4. I want to ask you to make two feedbacks when the button is green and when the button is yellow and so that I can adjust the colors. If it is difficult, then make it green.
5. I want to ask you to make two feedbacks when the button is green and when the button is yellow and so that I can adjust the colors. If it is difficult, then make sure that the green color gives feedback.

6. And so that the yellow color also gives feedback to the Controller. Thank you very much.

In QLC5 a VC Widget can be linked to more than one External Control, that will solve this issue.
If you look at the last sentence of line 5 "make sure that the green color gives feedback", this is exactly what QLC4 does.
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"