Scene of my chaser wont go on

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
twix363

Hi everybody !

I have OS2L with VDJ setup to have my scenes (in my chaser) beat synced.
The scenes aren't runing at all.

I added functions (a chaser with 2 scenes) in the speed-dial properties (https://www.qlcplus.org/old/docs/html_e ... ddial.html) but somehow, the scenes aren't moving on.

For my test application, I have 2 PARS wich should turn red-blue-red-blue... like the police, beat synced. But someway, they arent doing anything. I added 1 red scene and 1 blue scene to the functions tab.
I also gave a shot for a RGB matrix sequence (flash), it doesn't do anything either.

The beat is well received by the speed-dial-widget in the VC as I see the 'tap' button getting hit.

What did I miss ?
GGGss

Put both scenes inside a chaser and have the speed-dial widget set the timing of the chaser.
Please find an example attached.
Attachments
flipflop.qxw
(3.79 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
twix363

Thank you, I don't know how you did this, but it's working. I saw, that you added a sequencer to do the job.

But this isn't working as expected : the "beat" captured from VDJ is the "BPM" value. That value doesn't really match the song rythm.
Whould a "audio trigger" with laptop mic be better ? (I saw smothing like that is possible).
twix363

Hi,
So I tried setting up the microphone audio trigger but this won't change de timing during the scenes.
It only starts the sequencer when sound is detected ..
GGGss

And how did you setup your audio widget so you get your hold times out of it?

Audio-widget detects beat -> set a DMX channel -> triggers the tap-button -> sets the pace of the chaser. (I used a Loopback channel for this now ... easy and quickly)
video to illustrate: https://streamable.com/ylbohc
project-file attached.
Attachments
flipflop.qxw
(5.49 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore