Scene change in time with the music

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
clausi4711

Hello, made a mistake in the receiver, all is well.
clausi4711

Hello, the problem was that the beat signal coming from VDj was not processed in the cue list.
The solution was that a check mark was not set and GGGss helped me to find this setting and gave me a few tips.
Then I also tried the tip from them with the tab button.
That was all.
Greetings from NRW
Clausi4711
twix363

Hi there ;)

I'm pretty in the same stoy as Clausi.

So, as far that I understood, I need to bind the "beat" from OS2L to the "tap dial speed function". How do I do this ?

For now, I could blind a button in the VC. But in toggle mode, the button goes on and off with the beats and in "flash mode", the button stays on, so the chase isn't going forward.

What did I miss ?
GGGss

1st - select a separate universe for your OS2L input
2nd - make sure that the joystick is wiggling when you send info to QLC+
3th - create an input profile using the wizard. Now you know for sure that your beat signal is actually the beat signal and nothing else
4th - in your speed-dial widget, select properties and set the above-created signal for the OS2L beat input.
Go into produce-mode and all should be well
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
twix363

Aww, I was so close ^^ Thank you very much !
Now I have the TAP button synced with OS2L beats.

But, now, I added functions (scenes) in the speed-dial properties (https://www.qlcplus.org/old/docs/html_e ... ddial.html) but somehow, the scenes aren't moving on.

For my application, I have 2 PARS wich should turn red-blue-red-blue... like the police, beat synced. But someway, they arent doing anything. I added 1 red scene and 1 blue scene to the functions tab.
I also gave a shot for a RGB matrix sequence (flash), it doesn't do anything either.
GGGss

You have to put your scenes in a chaser. Let the speed-dial widget influence the hold times of that chaser.
But we are getting way OT - you better start a new thread if you experience more problems.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore