Proposal for OS2L implementation

juski

I've only been using os2l_button up to now. Vdj sends its beats out which I've assigned to an input on a timer widget. If I need a Chase to run at 2x the song tempo I just add it to the widget with the right duration multiplier ;)
dben41

I have a picture of my configuration here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13899&p=58333#p58333
dben41

Ok awesome. I've been able to get the beat assigned to the timer, but I did not know about the multiplier, I'll give that a try. Thanks!
atticus

okachynskyy wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:52 pm How can I sync smth in QLC+ with a beat from VDJ?
The answer is you have to insert a Speed dial and set VDJ as tap input for it. And in the Functions tab of the Speed dial you have to add all the Chasers you want to steer.
What I still haven't found out is why the detected speed is applied to only one of my cue lists and not a copy of the same.
GGGss

atticus wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:36 am What I still haven't found out is why the detected speed is applied to only one of my cue lists and not a copy of the same.
Getting off topic - A clone is considered as a new cue list and changes to the original are not reflected to its children
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Chirro

Hello. Is there a way to know the state of a button from Virtual DJ? I would like my buttons (pads) in Virtual DJ reflects the state (on/off) of the called buttons in QLC.

Thanks