Problem with USB Microphone

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
ChikooDanko

Hello,

Best wishes for 2024!

I'm having a problem using a USB microphone with the QLCplus web application.

In SSH, my microphone is correctly recognized in "dmesg". With the "arecord -l" command, I can see my device correctly. As with "alsamixer", the microphone gain is 100%.
I've modified my "/etc/asound.conf" file so that by default this is the one used.
I suppose this is good, because when I make an "arecord test.wav", the audio file is a perfect reproduction of what it has picked up.

Code: Select all

root@qlcplus:~# arecord -l
**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
card 2: Device [USB PnP Sound Device], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
  Subdevices: 0/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

However, on the QLCplus web interface, I have a large number of input choices (see list below).
When I load my project including an "audio trigger" (which works perfectly on Windows, with this same USB microphone), and I activate it, no reaction.
I've tested with all the input choices available, and nothing works.

Do you have a trick to use this?
Maybe it's impossible?

I'm using the version available on the "official" download page (qlcplus_raspios_bullseye_20230519) on a Raspberry 4.
I've tried to find a solution on the WIKI, forum and on the Internet, but nothing conclusive.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Have a nice day.
GGGss

I'd suggest you hook a monitor and keyboard onto your Raspi, look at the input-output tab -> audio, and try some settings. I wonder if there are this many options to choose from. My first choice would be Jack, but you use a USB microphone ...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore