Web Server Wifi

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
mennsylv

Hello, I did several tests with a Raspberry Pi 3, installation without problem, tests in HDMI OK, tests on LAN network OK the website works perfectly. But in the QLC+ documentation for the Rapsberry it says "Raspberry Pi 4 and 3, instead, have an onboard WiFi module already active and ready to use at boot time." but I can't find any active WiFi. I also tried with a LAN connection to put an SSDI and WPA through the QLC+ website, that doesn't work either. Either I don't understand, or wifi usage information is missing. If you have any information, I thank you in advance.
kproth

If you're asking how to configure a wifi connection on an R Pi 4 -- have you tried the basic (non-qlc+-specific) steps as shown here: https://binaryupdates.com/how-to-config ... erry-pi-4/
mennsylv

So you have to configure the wifi yourself, yet in the doc it is indicated that the wifi is operational without doing anything on Pi 3 & 4!
mennsylv

It's good, it works, I activated the access point mode. It seemed so logical to me that by default this mode was active as for the LAN connection.