Presonus Atom pad

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
DagVanCajk

Hi all,
I’m trying to set up presonus atom pad to work as midi controller and everything works except the main buttons. Buttons on the sides are recognized and the nobs on the top but the 4x4 grid of bigger buttons in the middle are not recognized. Did anybody get this thing to work?
I’m using it on win11 with the latest qlc version
MichelSliepenbeek

There are two things you could check:

The 4x4 grid of the Atom sends Notes, while the other buttons and nobs use Control Changes.
Make sure that in the Inputs/Outputs Tab you set the modus to Note Velocity.

As the Atom might also use different Midi channels, you could use the Omni Mode (1-16, it is the option before channel 1).
Attachments
Inputs-Outputs Setup.jpg
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"
DagVanCajk

MichelSliepenbeek wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:58 pm There are two things you could check:

The 4x4 grid of the Atom sends Notes, while the other buttons and nobs use Control Changes.
Make sure that in the Inputs/Outputs Tab you set the modus to Note Velocity.

As the Atom might also use different Midi channels, you could use the Omni Mode (1-16, it is the option before channel 1).

Can you please explain how to do this exactly? Because that is exactly the problem. I mean, how to open that window setting?
MichelSliepenbeek

In the attached JPG you can see (at the Bottom rows) that the Inputs/Outputs tab is highlighted, go there first.
You want to change the settings of your Presonus Atom, so select the line where your Atom is mentioned and then click the Toolbow Icon.
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"