Moving Head Beam Fixture

Request a fixture definition here
martinneame

HI all!

So, I'm brand new to all this so please treat me like an idiot and and feel free to explain in great detail!!

I have bought several very cheap Chinese fixtures and I'm not really even sure where to start. I think I'm supposed to ask here for someone to either add a new fixture for me, or perhaps tell me which fixture in the QLC+ software might work for my light. I don't think there is an online manual, so I have created a PDF of the paper manual and shared it via the URL below that links to my personal OneDrive. Thank you in advance.

Martin

https://1drv.ms/b/s!ArTYLrqvhzGag919OLU ... w?e=w3uxNq
GGGss

LOL: "Speisekarte" that's the menu translated into English...

Anyway. To the OP: I suggest you take the leap into knowledge and build the fixture definition yourself. It isn't that complicated except for the laser head, which needs a unique setting in the definition. Start f.i. by opening the existing Briteq BT-575W and have a look how the DMX chart translates itself into channels and functions in the fixture defintion.
Try it and if in doubt, report back. (Add your fixture definition in an attachment).
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
janosvitok

Hint: X Axis = PAN, Y Axis = Tilt
edogawa

"Speisekarte" is funny indeed :-D

I attach a definition and manual in better english ( and other languages) that can serve as starting point for this fixture. It's an even smaller chinese ML that is available from several brandnames, with different LED configurations and beam angles, firmware and channel count.

Mine was sold by Conrad a few years ago and has a 13-channel mode that resembles yours.

Here are the principal steps you need to do:

Rename brand/model and save with new name. Preferably also edit the physical dimensions and all the other parameters on that tab, as far as they're known.
(mainly to make it appear in right size in 2d preview - the definition won't get accepted for inclusion as it's cheap chinese)
Remove 5-channel mode completely, and also channel "Colour selection", as this is only used in that mode.

Remove channels 11 - 13 from my 13ch mode definition.
You'll have to add channel definitions for Master dimmer, and insert that after pan/tilt speed in the mode definition.
Also create channel definitions for everything after the four color channels, i.e. channels 12-16 in your manual. Add these to your 16 ch mode accordingly.

That should be all that's needed, unless I forgot something ;-)

I hope this helps, it really isn't very hard to do. And yes, come back with questions if you get absolutely lost.
Attachments
Renkforce-GM107.qxf
(4.43 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
RENKFORCE_GM107_LED_MOVING_H_de_en_fr_nl.pdf
(708.09 KiB) Downloaded 79 times