QLC+ and Akai APC mini Brigthness

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
Xementhal

hello friends:
I am using Akai APC mini with QLC+.
At first the problem is that the brightness of the buttons is very low. So I was trying to find a solution.
In the input/output section I double clicked on AKAI and in the output section I set the channel to 7 and with that I managed to get the 64 buttons to show 100% brightness. Sadly this causes the square buttons on line 9 (right and bottom) to not show any light.
Then set the channel to 11 (Pulsing 1/2) and same issue.
I don't have enough knowledge to modify values in the AKAI Profile and I don't know if that would solve the problem.
I also found that the information in QLC+ help or forum was apparently outdated. Attach the comunication protocol APC mini pdf
Attachments
Manual APC mini mk2 page 3.jpg
GGGss

There was an other user experiencing the same problems and he solved it ... Please conduct a search in the forum...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Xementhal

This is based on the fact that the information on this topic is not correct, no solo, no solution to the problem, but the information on the AKAI APC mini is not correct.

Para dejar en claro. This bus is a solution that allows you to observe the Akai LED RGB buttons at 100% brilliant.
MichelSliepenbeek

First there was an Akai APC Mini, later it was followed up by the APC Mini mk2.

I can confirm that the QLC documentation is correct for the original controller (which is now called the mk1 version).
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"