Multiple videos not playing on separate screens

The issues found when using the Show Manager panel
Cygnus3x

Hello!

Ok, I’m running into a weird issue while playing my show that worked fine last December and October. I have three tracks, two for videos and 1 for my dmx devices. The dmx track works flawlessly. The video tracks have the issue. When video is triggered to play on dual monitors one monitor plays fine and the other displays a blank black screen.

I am using qlc 4.12.6 and even tried 4.12.7. Same issue. I tried to remove klite and reinstalled basic and standard etc. the videos play fine if I’m using two vlc or media players and can put them manually on both screens but of course I need qlc for my dmx controller.

Any ideas? Is there a config file that can change the player or check if it’s using the right codecs?

Cygnus3x
Cygnus3x

Errors are
QImage out of memory returning null image

And directshowplayerservice doPlay error code 0x8007000e
kenact

What version of Windows are you running?
Cygnus3x

Windows 10
GGGss

?? install codex package ?? IDK
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
kenact

GGGss wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:32 pm ?? install codex package ?? IDK
I had the K-Lite codec pack installed on my Windows 10 laptop, and if I had multiple videos that I needed to play, at some point the videos would not play. I found that removing the K-Lite codec pack and converting all of my videos to the native Windows WMV format, resolved that issue.

I have also tried other video playlists that exhibited the same issue, when using K-Lite.