QLC+ load Project issue after set default Project

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
Kimneyyy

when I applay my Project as default on qlc+ and reboot the raspberry pi, it failes to start the Web Interace and the Desktop.

But the output of

Code: Select all

sudo systemctl status qlcplus
says is running and no issues.

When I delete the autostart.qxw file in /root/.qlcplus/, it start as normal with a planc project.

I have this issue just for files with self created fictures. Here are my Files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders ... p=sharing

I use a raspberry Pi 4.

Thanks for help.
GGGss

By default, unless set otherwise, should start the Raspi with autostart loaded and access to the web interface and desktop.
Note that the Raspi needs a monitor connected for the desktop to be loaded.
After boot, you can load a project of your likings and save it as autostart... (I use the web interface for that).
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Kimneyyy

Thanks for the information.

But it's still not working to set the project with the webinterface as default. After reboot its not starting anyway with my configuration I postet in my last message in the Link.
But when I set the project manual as default by copy the configs by hand in the autostart.qxw file it's working.

So I realy don't know but in my case the 'save as default' button is not working. I will check, if there is a difference between my version and the version of the set default button of the autostart file.
maxwell

is there a way to load the desktop of qlcplus without a monitor connected?
I've been trying to figure out how to view the qlcplus gui via vnc - am able to connect ssh and control the terminal of my pi though
GGGss

search the forum for headless
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
edogawa

I' have such a system running: QLC+ .deb installed on Raspberry Pi OS, which comes with RealVNC installed but it has to be activated, IIRC.

The RPi is connected to a router/switch and drives an Enttec ODE on that same network.

It's an unatttended light installation, QLC autostarts with a workspace file as argument, after boot, this file in turn autostarts a function.

I can connect via TigerVNC or RealVNC viewer just fine. using the RPi's IP and user/PW credentials.

If booted headless, I get smaller desktop screen size in the VNC viewer, but big enough to display my VC widgets, function editor etc. to edit the scene or chaser I'm running and save any changes.