Where did the Ubuntu packages go?

edogawa

Hmm... I'm on IRC #opensuse-buildservice on Libera, and asked there about your problem, this is what I got as answer:
<dmarcoux> edogawa: I'm one of the developers for the GitHub integration with OBS.
<dmarcoux> The first thing to check if to be sure that the integration is correctly setup. The user documentation explains how to setup the tokens, webhooks and the workflows with their steps. This is all here: https://openbuildservice.org/help/manua ... ation.html
<dmarcoux> In the web interface of OBS, you can manage the tokens and their workflow runs (it's the book icon under each token) on this page: https://build.opensuse.org/my/tokens
<dmarcoux> You can look at a single workflow run by clicking on its event (like "Push event" or "Pull request event"). This helps you understand what is possibly going wrong. The "Response" tab displays errors which happened in the workflow run.
mcallegari

It seems the connection is now OK. Last night I pushed something and apparently it triggered a build on OBS.
However, it seems OBS didn't checkout the new sources. It just rebuilt the current ones. In fact the package dates is still 20220420.
Maybe something to configure in the YAML file?
edogawa

I can't inspect your token trigger history, only my own one... go to your profile/left sidebar/manage your tokens

click the blue book icon under the token entry, and inspect the events, it shows all details including which github repo it came from, which commit triggered the workflow...

click "Push event" to see http negotiation and payload.

mcallegari

It's there but it doesn't do what it's supposed to do (rebuild!)

[EDIT] got it! This is the magic script. We needed to trigger the service, not just rebuild packages.

Code: Select all

workflow:
  steps:
    - trigger_services:
        project: home:mcallegari79
        package: qlcplus-qt5-git
  filters:
    event: push
Attachments
Immagine 2022-04-28 093915.png
edogawa

EDIT: withdrawn (useless cross-posting)

Oh cool, finally! :-)
TheLightmeister

Since the redesign of the QLC+ website, the installation packages for 4.12.4 and all other older versions prior to 4.12.7 are no longer available.

Could you PLEASE make them available again?

4.12.4 is the last version that runs on older versions of Ubuntu (e.g. 18). Given the higher resource intensity of Ubuntu 20 and 22, installing these is not an option on some hardware. Hence, those older versions (including the Windows and Mac versions for compatibility to program showfiles on other computers) are crucial for some users (like me).

Again, thank you for all the great work and please make those older installation files available for download again.
Thanks!
mcallegari

TheLightmeister wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:30 am Since the redesign of the QLC+ website, the installation packages for 4.12.4 and all other older versions prior to 4.12.7 are no longer available.
100% sure of that?

Screenshot_20231015_110025.png

Also, please don't hijack random threads but try and find the proper place to post questions.
Your need has been requested (and solved) here
viewtopic.php?p=69976#p69976