fader not ignored when running a chase

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
michaelkpierce

I want to be able to ignore the intensity channel on my mini spots because it goes through strobes. I created some scenes and ignored the intensity fade on the subsequent scenes. I monitor the DMX values. When I step through the scenes it appears to do as I want and not change the intensity but when I run it in a chaser it modifies the intensity based on what I see in the DMX monitor. the test file is attached
Attachments
fader not ignored.qxw
(2.41 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
GGGss

Your showfile shows a weird behavior:
1st: your strobe is a separate channel: shutter, so I don't understand that your intensity is influencing strobe.
2: your scenes do not have fade times defined. So sentence 2 has no sense. You did not include the intensity channel inside subsequent scenes.
3: this is wrong: you cannot have 3 tilt and 3 pan channels ...
ScreenHunter_41 Sep. 19 08.50.gif
ScreenHunter_41 Sep. 19 08.50.gif (8.33 KiB) Viewed 3266 times
ok I looked up the specs and it does have 2 tilt channels. Hmm - I would suggest changing the profile because you will experience troubles when using the EFX. EFX only addresses 1 tilt possibility, so the outcome will be strange I guess.
4: the reason why your intensity level stays is because the intensity channel in your fixture profile is LTP. (Latest Takes Precedence) This is non-standard, so I would change it to HTP.
ScreenHunter_41 Sep. 19 08.59.gif
After changing the fixture profile, you'll see another outcome when you go through the steps.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore