Sequences "pause/freeze/stuck"" when used in a show together?

The issues found when using the Show Manager panel
Landmine9446

Hello

As stated in the topic title. While building a show I added 2 chasers which include a sequence each. They simply pulse par lights for rear of the stage and front of the stage. Rear red, front white.

When playing the show they become "paused/freeze/stuck". I created a new show (Test Show) and rule out the issue but the same thing still happens.
Attachments
Lighting Show.qxw
(277.58 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
Landmine9446

Further Issue scaled down.
Attachments
Lighting Show.qxw
(48.2 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
GGGss

You included all your 4in1's in both sequences, so when you try to run them both at the same time they fight against each other.
I quickly added 2 buttons on your VC to mimick the outcome. Check the DMX monitor and you'll see.
Solution: delete the fixtures which are not focused in both sequences.
Attachments
Lighting Show (2).qxw
(49.06 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Landmine9446

Morning

Thank you so much for taking the time to find the issue. This morning I replicated the setup to try and solve it and could not find a reason even while examining the XML show file.

I "cloned" the sequence trying to be faster instead of creating a new one from the menu. This resulted in both sequences bound so when I changed one it changed the other.

TLDR: Don't clone the sequence, create a fresh new one.