QLC+ - Vers a la Vinya 2023

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
sbenejam

Last week I play lights on Vers a la Vinya 2023 at Torralbenc Vineyard. Vers a la Vinya is a gathering of poets organized every summer in Menorca usually in one of the vineyards that are in operation in Menorca. This year it has reached the 5th edition of Vers a la Vinya I played lights in the lasts four editions with QLC+.
My setup this year was:
• Vant Moove15 laptop (Intel Core i5-8250u, RAM 16GB)
• Ubuntu 22.04
• QLC+ 4.12.8 GIT
• TP-Link TL-WR841N wifi router with 4 ethernet ports running OpenWRT
• Open Stage Control Server for OSC control
• Oppo Pad Air (Android Tablet) to control Virtual Console via OSC.
• Enttec ODE MK3 donated by Yestalgia last year viewtopic.php?p=66850#p66850
• 4 x Showtec Club Par 12-6 RGBWAUV for FOH lights
• 2 x Cameo Multi Par 1 as background lights
• 1 x NanoKontrol2 (used as a backup control if OSC fails)

The workspace I used it's very simple some RGB matrices to change colors of lights slowly during the show. Some sliders to control FOH lights as needed. It was the first time that I used an OSC control via wifi with Open Stage Control server running in the same laptop. In the android tablet only need to run Chrome and connect to the Open Stage Server IP and port.
The TP-Link TL-WR841N wifi router was configured with an Artnet IP range 2.0.0.x, the Enttec ODE MK3 with a fixed IP connected directly to the wifi router with an ethernet cable, the laptop was connected via ethernet too. The Oppo tablet was connected via wifi.

Thanks to all contributors that make QLC+ possible and specially to Yestalgia for the Enttec ODE MK3.
If anyone needs some info of Open Stage Control or more details of the setup ask here.

Laptop, Router and control
Laptop, Router and control
Enttec ODE MK3 and Oppo Air Pad
Enttec ODE MK3 and Oppo Air Pad
General View of the stage
General View of the stage
Yestalgia

This is a great writeup. Thanks for posting!
SPS

Allways Nice Some uplighting in a tree😊👍
sbenejam

SPS wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:45 pm Allways Nice Some uplighting in a tree😊👍
You just looked at the only fixture that wasn't controlled by QLC+. We added it in the last minute and because it was an unknown brand, I didn't have time to do any more tests and put it in fixed color mode.
:D :lol: