GitHub sponsor is now active

A place where updates of QLC+ activities and technical articles are posted as if it was a blog
mcallegari

Some of you might already know that GitHub is the place where most of the magic of this project happens and where
the source code of QLC+ is made available for free to everyone.
However, almost nothing in this world is really free and, at some point, someone will have to pay the bills.
Apart for volouteering and lot of dedicated spare time, this project has costs like this website hosting and DNS renewal,
tools and devices to actually develop and enhance the software.
It could also have the potential to hire more manpower, buy licenses for more professional tools and packages (e.g. Fontawesome Pro!)

Therefore, as an alternative to Paypal, I have activated the GitHub sponsors feature.
It is a way for you to support the main developer of QLC+ (aka me) and help this project grow.
Any monthly amount will help!

:arrow_right: How can you do it? Just go to https://github.com/mcallegari/qlcplus and click the Sponsor button (the one with a :heart: icon) on the top right part of the page.

github_sponsor.png
github_sponsor.png (11.02 KiB) Viewed 5164 times

Thanks everyone who will decide to be part of this initiative and also to whom eventually got to read this till the end :slightly_smiling_face:
Yestalgia

Love your work Massimo!
GGGss

You got my support @Massimo.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
mcallegari

Thank you!
sbenejam

Hi Massimo, I was going to sponsor your project, and I saw I can't pay with a Paypal account on Github. I'll try to add some credit card to my Github account to program the payment as soon as possible.