Solo frame "issue" with Channel groups

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
mojo321

I don't know if this is really a glitch, but maybe just a warning:

A. If you use channel groups on a scene for say, RGB and Fader, that scene therefore leaves the "special functions" fader deactivated (no green checkmark). OK No problem.
B. On another scene you use the "special functions" (if the fixture is so equipped) for a fixture program. OK No problem.

Now if you put them both in a solo frame on Virtual Console, it will go from A to B, but it won't go from B to A. I think it is because B turns on the special function, but A is incapable of turning it off. I thought the solo frame would handle that, but I guess not.

I can imagine this causing problems in many other ways too, like not turning off a strobe or something.
Now that I have experienced this issue, to fix it I manually activated all channels on all scenes, because you never know what order you may be activating different scenes when you are composing in a solo frame. I can't decide if this is a glitch or not. Maybe it is just a consequence.
GGGss

It all depends on how your 'special function' is constructed inside the fixture definition.
If it's LTP, you might expect such behavior. You need to send a zero value going from B to A. Therefore you could opt to use a collection and an extra scene with the zero value for the special.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore