Lights go wild as soon as EFX added

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
Sachinthsilva

I'm Using SONGXU SX-MH230 Beam 7 R , and as soon as I add EFX lights go wild change colors and Gobo, need your help to figure out what is wrong :) Thank you
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,
Since EFX only influences certain channels of your choice, I'm suspecting your Fixture Definition to be faulty.
The mode in which your fixture is working in and the correct setting in QLC+ (mode) have to correspond.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
MichelSliepenbeek

If this is the correct manual (these Chinese Fixtures are sold under a lot of different Brand names)

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/14402 ... tml#manual

Then you will notice on page 7 that the Pan, Pan Fine, Tilt and Tilt Fine channels are on 10 - 13 (those are the channels that EFX uses).
On channels 1 - 3 they have Color Wheel, Strobe, Dimmer and GOBO (those are the channels where a lot of fixtures have Pan, Pan Fine, Tilt and Tilt Fine).

I agree with Fredje: wrong Fixture Definition.

You could try using the fixture definition of the Clay Paky Sharpy (this fixture seems to be a straight copy of that).
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"