Questions about Scene and Chaser with EUROLITE LED FE-800 RGBAW

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
clausi4711

Hello together,

I use two EUROLITE LED FE-800 RGBAW and 4 Stairville LED Flood Panel 150 for my party cellar.

The scenes and ChaserI created for the Flood Panels work great but I have some problems with the LED Fe-800.

It's mainly about switching off in the VC.

I have created the following scenes and chasers as running lights:

Scene :
FE-800 on with all LED's (hold 250ms)
FE-800 all off (hold 250ms)

Chaser :
Step 1 : FE-800 on with all LED's (hold 250ms)
Step 2 : FE-800 all off (hold 250ms)

Then I created a switch in the VC with the link to the chaser with the function (on-off).

I can then switch this chaser on and off, which is ok so far.
Now comes the problem, when I switch off the chaser in the VC, the lamps remain on or are off, this is due to the moment (step) in which the chaser is currently.
Is there a possibility to give a signal to the lamps when switching off the chaser so that they switch off?

I hope you can understand what kind of problem I have?

Greetings from NRW
Clausi

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
GGGss

Seems to me you are creating a strobe? You might try to use a button in flash mode and make use of the loopback magic, to fire your chaser.
It is possible but for the novice user (or you want to learn a lot in a short time ;-)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
clausi4711

No, it's not supposed to be a strobe, took a wrong example for that.

I create a chaser that consists of these scenes:
1. red
2. blue
3. yellow
4. green
etc.....
I link this chaser to a button in the VC.
If I press this button the chaser runs with the scenes, but as soon as I press the button again to stop the chaser, the scene stays on, if I press the blackout button the scene goes off, if I press the blackout button again the scene is back.

I hope this is described a little better understandable.....
MichelSliepenbeek

Seems your Button works like Play/Pause instead of Play/Stop.

You should use a Cue List to control your chaser (instead of a button).
Then you can configure your Play, Pause and Stop functions (and get a lot of Timing Options as well).
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"
clausi4711

Hi,

am only a few days ago to read your tips and test.
I have tested with the cuelist, it does not matter what I take, cuelist or chaser, the lamps always remember the last setting, red, blue, etc. I have to give the cues or chasers a scene where all or some are off.
Another disadvantage of the lamps is that they do not have a dimmer, could also be related to this.

Thanks again for the advice, Clausi4711

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
MichelSliepenbeek

Try this:

Next to the scenes for red, blue, yellow , .... also create a scene for Black (R=0, G=0 and B=0).
Next create a solo frame with 2 buttons: one to start your "Black Scene" and one to start your chaser.

Start your chaser with the "Chaser Button" and use the "Black Button" to stop it.
A QLC Workspace is like a Bob Ross painting: "it's your world, you can create whatever you want!"
clausi4711

Hi, yes it works, thanks for the help ! :D