qlc + 5 does not start

Report an issue that you found while using QLC+ 5.x.
Please provide as many details as you can, a sample workspace if available and don't forget to read the forum posting guidelines first !
sleepyrusss

i see an empty white window. It works on 2 laptops.
ArjanvH

Hi All,

I was staring at the white window for a while and tried the following, with success.. Maybe it helps some of you:
right-click 'qlcplus-qml.exe' in windows explorer -> 'run with integrated grapical processor' -> 'integrated graphics'
Per default it runs with the 'Powerfull NVIDIA processor' :), which produces the tranquilising white window.

Just started with QLC+, really like it so far!

Best Regards,

Arjan
Attachments
grapgics_processor_select.png
Krsound

I have a intel motherboard i5 with a dual dvi port intel hd2200 videocard on the motherboard.

My issue is QLC+5 tries to open this I get a not responding message then it closes, this is a new build pc.
Is there a certain .net or c++ or something needed in order for qlc+5 to open? Note 4.12 opens just fine
Krsound

So reading everyone else’s comments the issue is the onboard gpu? Would the issue be fixed if I added an pci slot gpu? If so what is a future proof gpu that will work with QLC+5 that is budget friendly?
Krsound

I have been doing some research on google and I read about mesa3d and it allows people with intel graphics cards to run qt 3D based software. Anyone with more in depth pc knowledge can verify that?
8Lambda8

Hi,
on my build of the current git (1dd900900) i also only get a blank window.
The AppImage of the Beta1 works
I am on Debian/sid with Gnome 43.1

Edit:
I tried again on my Laptop (Manjaro xfce 4.18) and it works.
Github: 8-Lambda-8
Ubiracy

Hello Guys, I have a blank screen when loading qlc plus 5, how to solve it?