Request for settings menu

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
wolskey

I really find that it would be useful to have such separate tab where language or even ui-theme could be changed. Such tab could have options to import fixtures to folder from QLC and button to reload them without closing the program.
GGGss

wolskey wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:50 am have such separate tab
Define 'such' please

You can change QLC+'s language - but yes - as usual, you have to restart the program.
How many times do you change your language?

Now I am lost:
wolskey wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:50 am Such tab could have options to import fixtures to folder from QLC
Weren't we talking about language settings before?
Personal fixture definitions you can find in c:\users\xxyyt\QLC+\fixtures
This (tab?) directory is only read at the opening of QLC+ - makes sense because you only add fixtures once?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
wolskey

I was thinking more like for example "preferences" in other programs. There are room for such settings as webgui, maybe setting internal clock of QLC to different values than 50? It would make advanced and "one time only" settings hidden from newbies yet still more accessible.
GGGss

I don't see the need for this.

And what about this?
wolskey wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:50 am Such tab could have options to import fixtures to folder from QLC and button to reload them without closing the program.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore