How to make collections play in sequence.

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
KangarooPete

I have some nice collections mad and I'd like to know if it is possible to play them in sequence.
Is there some super obvious way of doing this that I'm missing?
I've ben scratching my head and searching a lot but no joy.

Many thanks for your help you amazing community here.
Pete
sandinak

So I do this all the time using a Chase. If you want then cue'd in time you can set fade-in,hold and fadeout; however for my shows wa cue them by hand, so I set the hold to infinite ... and then when I put it on the Virtual Console .. I assign a key (usually M) to move forward a cue. Works great and students can handle it to run our shows.

If you're interested I have some tools that help generate useful 'scenes' that can be combined in Collections for points in a show.
Rhinesel

KangarooPete wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:47 pm I have some nice collections mad and I'd like to know if it is possible to play them in sequence.
Is there some super obvious way of doing this that I'm missing?
I've ben scratching my head and searching a lot but no joy.

Many thanks for your help you amazing community here.
Pete
Items inside a collection played in sequence or a number of collections played in sequence?

As Sandinak said, you can add collections to a chase and they will play in sequence. If you want it to be automatic then you have to adjust the hold time to the length of the collection.
GGGss

Did someone mention to Pete, he has to tick the collection box, so he can see his collections and add them to his chaser?
The most obvious unobvious thing to do - so everyone forgets.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore