Sliding cursor after running show for a while. (BUG)

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
Nionist

Hi!

I've been using qlc+ for some time and also using it in clubs. I have not running into any problems exept this:
After running a show for a while the mouse is starting to slide away and it gets really hard to use it in a precise way. This is only when running qlc and if i go out of the program the mouse behaves normaly again. So my conclusion is that it's a bug. going into mouse settings on the computer and slowing it down helps a bit but doesn't take away the problem. I remember seeing a post about this a while ago but back then this wasn't my consern. I've now been looking for a long time and can't find anything about it. Maybe i'm blind or my searches are not good enough but i can't find a solution.
So please, point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
N.
Yestalgia

Hi,

What laptop are you using? I've seen this issue before with a trackpoint.

Send your specs and any other info that might help.
GGGss

A wandering mouse is mostly hardware related no? Underground, rate of reflection, laser, led or ball?
Does it wander always in the same direction?
[joke mode on] And you are living in what hemisphere? Your mouse might follow the rotation of the globe... [/mode off]

Really strange that it stops wandering when you stop QLC+. To my knowledge, QLC+ does not influence or set a mouse position.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
kenact

I've seen this before on older Dell laptops. One way to address this was to go into the bios and tell it to disable the track pad when a mouse was connected.