IFTTT Support

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
ke5eua

Would love to see integration of IFTTT on QLC+.

Our current setup for the past 3 years has been the pi image of QLC+ and it has served us well and will continue for the foreseeable future. We have recently added some Christmas lights and a disco ball with two non-dmx spot lights.

Normally we would run the power for these devices from out main dmx switch but it just isn't going to happen, the owners of the studio don't want to run more power wires. So for now I have one extension cord that powers the string lights and disco ball motor and the two non-dmx lights are on a master switch that powers all of our lights.

I would love to be able to put some of those wifi switches inline with the spots, string lights, and disco ball motor and be able to control them through QLC+.

Thank you for your time.
Michael
Yestalgia

I think you should checkout NodeRed. It will help bridge the gap between almost any protocol/API to QLC+.

But I'm not sure I understand exactly what is going on in your setup. Can you please share a diagram?
GGGss

He wants to shut down his non DMX stuff with the help of a switch connected through wifi, because the owners don't let him pull an extra wire.
And now QLC+ has to speak the wifi dialect...
I would love to be able to put some of those wifi switches inline with the spots, string lights, and disco ball motor and be able to control them through QLC+.
You know DMX switchers DO exist, do you? Nowadays, a 4ch 6Amps per channel - used condition: €15?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
edogawa

I wanted to say the same, I use Eurolite ERX-4 which currently cost around 120 € new.

There surely are more robust and reliable ones on the market, this one tends to hiccup from time to time and then needs a powercycle to be able to receive DMX again.

But they serve me well enough to switch non-dimmable stuff like LED Pinspots, 1,2kW HMI Fresnel power supplies and such.