Mac w/ M1 Chip, Not Controlling Midi (BCF-2000)

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
Perpetrator

Hi folks!
I have a MacBook Air, 2020, M1, running Ventura 13.0 and have not been able to get the sliders in QLC+ to control the physical sliders on the BCF-2000. (Interestingly, the sliders on the BCF do move the sliders within the Virtual Console.)
I've tried everything I can think of, and believe that v4 of QLC does not currently work with this Mac.
Does anyone have a suggested fix or a similar experience?
I went back to the older mac with a different chip and the BCF worked perfectly.
Yestalgia

I was on a video call with someone who had this issue on Facebook and can confirm that something isn't working on the Apple Silicone.

I think Massimo is looking to get one for testing so let's wait and see what he says.

For those who aren't convinced:
Yes it's on a different universe.
Yes the profile is selected
Yes the BCF2000 is in the correct midi mode
Yes it is plugged in
Yes we have tried the other midi settings
Yes the slider has the correct settings
Yes there is a scene assigned to the slider

Does anyone else with a M1 Mac have the knowledge to debug this?
GGGss

haha ... Lachie: did you enable 'feedback' in the in/out panel for the universe where the BFC resides?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Yestalgia

Haha didn't add that to my list but yes I did.
edogawa

I have access to M1 / Mac Studio in the theater, but my BCF2000 is at home right now... I'll see if I can take it there this week, it's busy times currently, but I might find a time window to install QLC+ there and test this.
SPOPATT

Massimo, I'm assuming you're going to see this.

How much more money do you need to grab an M1 Mac? I'm currently raising some money for this project from a few venues I have set shows at for to support this project and would be great if we could accomplish something to really help out.
Yestalgia

SPOPATT wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:55 pm I'm currently raising some money for this project from a few venues I have set shows at for to support this project and would be great if we could accomplish something to really help out.
There's some awesome momentum on the forum, git and social media at the moment. 2023 the year of QLC+?
mcallegari

I'm seeing this and I'm working toward Apple Silicon support.
Donations are always welcome!
SPOPATT

mcallegari wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:44 am I'm seeing this and I'm working toward Apple Silicon support.
Donations are always welcome!
You're appreciated. Thank you.