arm64 deb packages for buster?

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
whoman

Is there any chance someone could provide the arm64 deb packages for buster?
I have quite a few custom things running on my debian buster, so I can't really just wipe it out and install the complete qlcplus debian image.

I believe I need the "qlcplus" and qlcplus-data" deb packages.

Any help would be appreciated
edogawa

Both are provided in the Raspberry Pi OS standard repos, I'm 100% sure.

We could easily set up a Debian11/Raspbian aarch64 build target in OBS, but before doing that I want to know Massimo's opinion on that, regarding his income from selling his own QLC image (which is 32bit and also doesn't include 64bit debs).
whoman

Oh Great thank you for the heads up :)
mcallegari

RPi OS deb packages are manually tweaked by me when releasing a new version (that is also why releasing a new version is cumbersome)
So an automated build won't produce the same result as the deb found in the reserved area
Also, it seems 64bit is still not the RPi standard so I'm not sure why one should adopt 64bit unless you need to use huge memory allocations and/or databases.
whoman

It's not an RPi, it's a different SoC dev board, and the pre-built debian firmware was already 64bit.
I went ahead and compiled 4.12.1 on it without issue. I'll test it out later this week (I just want to use it for playback on this board, not for show programming).

If there's any problems I should be looking for since it's an ARM board, please let me know.
Thanks so much, everyone! <3
whoman

Also, @mcallegari what's the problem which requires you to manually tweak the RPi deb OS packages?