BriTeQ BT-W19L10 ZOOM

Request a fixture definition here
Artstudent

Hi Peeps,

I am an art student and I am making an art installation using QCL+ for the first time. I was able to fill the up to channel 5, but unfortunately I am unable to code the rest by type because it's kind hard for me. Could you guys please help me with it?

https://briteq-lighting.com/bt-w19l10-zoom

Greets
Last edited by Artstudent on Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janosvitok

Can you attach here what you have so far?
Artstudent

Here is a Google Drive link with the screenshots. I've skipped a few channels because i didn't know how to add them or stopped halfway because I had to add a new section, like the color wheel effect (channel 13) value is beginning at 180 to 255. Which i do not know how to add the sections.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Artstudent on Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
edogawa

Passing on your unfinished .qxf file isn't an option?

It's ridiculous to expect someone to retype the definition from watching these screenshots
Artstudent

Sorry, i didn't understand, i had to send the qlc (qfx) file. I thought i had to send the progress by screenshots. Sorry! The second file is created in QCL (qxw) controller in the virtual console section with only level switches channel 1 to 14. I want to try to create a "show" with it if the light fixture doesn't work.
Briteq-BT-W19L10 Fixture editor.qxf
(3.61 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Bitreq BT-W19L10 qlc controller.qxw
(12.75 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Last edited by Artstudent on Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
edogawa

Now it would be interesting to know which firmware version your lights have, as the product page has two different manuals for them, with slightly different capabilities on certain channels.

I completed your definition with the newer firmware channel information, as it's not much different and adds these few additional capabilities which will just be ignored on the older device, as far as I can see.

Then I also modified your workspace so that the move1 device uses the correct fixture definition, in 14CH (first of the 2 modes)

Have a look, test, and see what I did in the fixture editor, mainly add the missing channels (and values inside the color selection channel), create the two modes, and fill in the physical properties from what I could find in the manual. It doesn't state the Pan/Tilt ranges anywhere, so I left that out, and it doesn't pass the online fixture validator because of that.

All in all It's not that hard to understand and a good way to learn your fixture's capabilities. And this seems to be a very nice zooming washlight.
Attachments
Briteq BT-W19L10 qlc controller.qxw
(12.75 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Briteq-BT-W19L10 Fixture editor.qxf
(9.04 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Artstudent

Thank you so much!!!!