Clock not triggering

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
bvdeeseiii

I am having an issue with 4.12.6.. I have used the clock in the past and it has worked fine. I am currently experiencing an issue with the clock on the virtual console is not triggering the show to start. I have tried creating a new show, a new clock and rebooting the computer.. I am not sure what the issue is.
GGGss

Welcome to the forum.
Reveal us your O.S. please?

In the past, the only solution was to use a Cron task, killing the QLC+ process and starting QLC+ again.
This solution worked for 3 months in a row with no hiccups. (Raspberry-Pi + GPIO inputs + local, fixed wired 1 to 1, Artnet Universes.)
I guessed that the reason for this was a synchronization request through a nonexisting network, reaching out for an NTP server, which failed in a timeout AND a system-clock-change-event took place. (Which sets the clock feature, in QLC+, off and the process wasn't reliable anymore).

Please explore the cron-way: killing and auto-start (QLC+) and have a collection resetting everything as an auto-start function - or better: auto-start a Master Chaser and the first step would be a general reset collection. Thereafter, the Main-Chaser continues spitting out sub-chaser commands.

I hope you did not quote for this job... I lost muchos dinero on mine!
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
bvdeeseiii

I am using windows 10 to do this. Yeah no money quoted as this is a home project. I actually for the past two years have been using it to run a Christmas light show.
Yestalgia

Hey, please post your showfile and I'll take a look.