can't get the preinstalled QLC+ image with bitwizard interface running

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
bnloebll

Good evening,
I installed the newest version of Massimos amazing qlc image onto my Raspi 3 B+ followed by the instruction from his PDF

after that I followed the instructions from https://bitwizard.nl/wiki/Dmx_interface ... spberry_pi
I'm stuck at the point where I should remove the hashes from !macx:!win32:SUBDIRS += uart to get the UART over ttyAMA0 running, well that's my guess, what this command is doing.
the file appears to be missing, when I try to open the plugins/plugins.pro with the nano editor
My skills on coding/programming especially on the Raspi are like non existent ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Would be nice to get some tips - was sitting yesterday for a few hours, meantime I got it almost running by compiling it on the raspi, but did also not work out for other reasons.

many greetings from north Saxonia - Germany

Ben ๐Ÿ˜‡
mcallegari

Hello Ben, the official image already includes the UART plugin so you just need to activate the ttyAMA0 output.
Unless there is some hardware configuration file to tweak (I'll check this), the BitWizard hat should work out of the box.
bnloebll

Hi Massimo,
Thx for your fast answer. So i guess deactivating the shell ,activating the serial port in the raspi config menu and putting the dtoverlay command for disabling the bluetooth might be
Enough?
ill try that later
mcallegari

I would say so, yes
bnloebll

Hi There,
after I while I had again time to check it out.
So for now, I deactivated the shell and activated the serial port.
added the line for deactivating bluetooth
added the lines in the "/etc/init.d/qlcplus" for the bitwizard DMX Interface.
Still no life out of my DMX Device ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-22 um 19.54.38.png
Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-22 um 19.49.45.png
Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-22 um 19.45.46.png
bnloebll

my testing environment is a raspi 400 - that one with the built in keyboard, the bitwizard DMX interface for Raspberry pi with usb (FT245RL), two YULED 60522 4 channel 230v DMX Dimmer, eight dimmable 230v bulbs.
checked several times the wiring and the correct position of the DMX Board on the GPIO lines ๐Ÿ˜…