Faders Saved with values

The issues found when using the Simple Desk panel
kenact

Windows 10 x64
QLC+ 4.12.7 GIT (I need this for the audio fixes)

This has also happened with 4.12.6

I've run into an issue where saving a project, saves values to several faders. There are no scenes selected, no Chase active, no Show being accessed, system can be in Design or Run mode. This time it's a very simple plot, less than 30 generic fixtures. While working on the project for an hour or so, I opened the Monitor function to see how something was going to work. I noticed that 3 fixtures were already on.

I don't know exactly how to recreate this, but the only way I've found to correct it is to use Simple Desk to bring the fixtures to 0, save the project, close QLC+ and reopen it.

I will add any additional information I can identify.
kenact

If it happens again, I will save a copy of the project, correct the project, compare the 2 XML files, and share the results.
GGGss

During proging, I sometimes remark values being stuck in the buffer. Mostly they are LTP channels...
Never had the mood or will te investigate during setup time. The time pressure is too big to start debugging.
Clear values, save & restart is the solution.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
kenact

It did just happen again. I saved the project with the values, copied the QXW file, then reset the values and saved it again. I ran WinDiff against both files, and they were identical. It may be that the values will clear, just be saving and reloading the project. I'll try that next.