Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam Q60

Request a fixture definition here
Tooters

Hello wonderful volunteers :)

If somebody would create a profile for this fixture I would be very very happy!

Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam Q60
https://www.chauvetdj.com/wp-content/up ... M_Rev3.pdf

Thank you! Have a happy day
GGGss

Welcome to the forum.

hmm ... nifty fixture you have sir.
Continuous channels are not included inside the fixture editor NOR the virtual color wheel.

I'd suggest you pick a wash fixture and change the fixture channel attributes to your likes and outcome.
I would do it like that.

Fixture editor help is here: https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN ... ditor.html
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Tooters

Okay sounds reasonable. I won't be using the virtual color wheel so that's no issue.

I will make a profile myself and post it!
Tooters

Here is the fixture profile I ended up making. I did not fill in the information for the virtual color wheel & color wheel control channels, as I will not be using them and there is a lot of information to cover! Otherwise seems to work very well, although I am encountering a bug where the continuous pan/tilt channels seem to override the normal pan/tilt speed channel, and then I cannot regain speed control without a show restart. Though I suspect that is a bug within the fixture and not QLC+...
Attachments
Chauvet-DJ-Intimidator-Beam-Q60.qxf
(5.99 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
GGGss

You have to make those channel LTP. If a higher value cannot be 'overwritten' that means that HTP kick in. Pan and Tilt (and gobos etc) always LTP.
Latest Takes Precedence versus Highest Takes Precedence.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore