Enttec USB pro mk2

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
Deece

Not sure if everyone is aware; this device is no longer available/supported by enttec.
Quote "The DMX USB Pro Mk2 has now been discontinued, and unfortunately we have depleted our stock of the device and breakout cables."

Sad.
GGGss

That is a sad evolution... the favourite workhorse came to a stop.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
mcallegari

Sad for a 2-universe solution. Good for that micro USB connector that I always hated (and reported to Enttec too)
edogawa

yeah very sad. I love these...
their new ODE looks great with 2 I/O universes, but 300+ is pricey... and it's not a USB solution...
Yestalgia

mcallegari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:56 pm Sad for a 2-universe solution. Good for that micro USB connector that I always hated (and reported to Enttec too)
Haha I had some trouble with that too. Though yes this is a sad development.

I think Artnet is the way everything is going now. I've picked up some of their ODEmk2s and Din Ethergates and they work great with QLC+.
Yestalgia

edogawa wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:03 pm yeah very sad. I love these...
their new ODE looks great with 2 I/O universes, but 300+ is pricey... and it's not a USB solution...

They still make the USB Pro:
https://www.enttec.com/product/lighting ... x-usb-pro/