Enttec DMX USB PRO Mk2 not outputting signal to QLC

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
sprongtrop

I've talked to Enttec about the issues. We've used their software and the DMX dongle outputs a signal when using their software such as DMX Pro Manager or Enttect EMU. So the ports do work and it might not be a hardware issue.

But when we try to output a signal using any other dmx device software it does not work. I've tried with QLC and sound switch, QLC recognizes the device but not outputting a signal and sound switch neither recognizes the device nor outputs a signal.

Setup: Enttec DMX USB PRO Mk2 (Universe 1/2 cable) into light fixtures or Chauvet data stream.

I've tested these fixtures and DMX splitters with other DMX dongles and they work with them so I can confirm the fixtures work.

On QLC Universe 1, I have the DMX USB PRO Mk2 selected as an output. Nothing works. The device should be plug-and-play out of the box, I tried installing drivers too and it didn't work.

This has also been tested on another computer and it also did not work.

Attached are screenshots of the inputs and outputs manager.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Attachments
image (1).png
image.png
mcallegari

The screenshot you attached is not about a ENTTEC PRO MK2
sprongtrop

I'm not sure what to say, I plugged it in and this is what it shows me. Plugging it in and out makes it appear and disappear, indicating that it is a USB PRO mk2. If not, what device is it talking about then?
edogawa

it seems you have installed wrong FTDI drivers?

The DMX USB PRO Mk2 user guide mentions that you need these: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/D2XX.htm

A correct installation looks like the screenshot I attach.
Attachments
DMXUSBPROmk2.png
sprongtrop

SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply,

I used those drivers and the same link as you suggested, but none worked. And also Enttect told me you do not need drivers out of the box

However, I have found the solution, I just double-clicked the USB device and changed the mode. At first, it was OPEN-TX but I changed it to Pro MK2 and now everything works. The name of the USB device is still that weird FT245R and not an Enttect USB Pro Mk2 but at least it works now. I'm not sure why it was set to that mode out of the box.

Thank you all for the help!
Attachments
qlc 2.png
sprongtrop

Actually my device still does not work on sound switch, if anyone has any solutions let me know. I'll be contact them directly since this form is for QLC