Scenes retaining fade times of related chases

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
jonwade92

I'm having an issue with scenes and chases. My affected scenes are set to be triggered in flash mode on the simple console with no fade in or out, but as soon as I create a chase utilizing those scenes with fade in/out some of the scenes involved have fades when triggered on their own. Not all of them will do this, though. Basically I'm triggering a scene and it will fade in/out when it's not supposed to. The scenes themselves don't have any fade in/out data.

At first I was just creating duplicate scenes to work around this issue, but things are starting to get cluttered and I'd rather not have to do all of that if there's a simple fix. I've closed QLC+, rebooted my PC, rebooted the lights, etc but haven't found a solution yet.

Any suggestions?
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,

If you use scenes as flash and they are included inside a chaser, they mutually influence themselves. This is by design and comes in handy if used in a solo frame f.i.
Don't mix up Simple Desk with functions running elsewhere. Simple Desk will overrule everything else.
The clutter you can get rid of the if you use directories and a naming convention.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore