Trigger a scene when no audio detected

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
djc

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum, but have been using QLC+ for many years now for running my DJ lights. Mostly moving heads and LED strips. What and amazing application.

I use audio triggers a lot combined with speed-wheels and collections which work great for switching between collections at different points of a song. I would really like to be able to automatically trigger (a few seconds delay is fine) a static collection/scene with infinite hold when the song finishes (no audio).

I've tried a few things with solo frames and scripts to try and continually call a 2 step chaser with 3s hold on a blank scene (so it does not over right the active functions) followed by the static collection/scene I want when no sound is detected. I'm then using an audio trigger linked to another button in the solo frame to effectively continually cancel the "end of song chaser" if a beat is still being detected.

I can't seem to get that working, but I wondered if there's another way that I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance to anyone who's able to help.
GGGss

Untested - from my imaginary head.
What if you create a chaser, step 1 is a 5s zero-scene, 2nd step is your static scene.
What I would try to achieve is to have the audio trigger, retrigger that chaser over and over again.
When the audio inputs stop, the chaser can effectually continue running and your static scenes will play.
I think it will involve flash via loopback and start restart logic built in a solo frame.
Just some first thoughts. It for sure will need some tweaking!
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore