Wrong assignments of sliders after remapping

The issues found when using the Fixture Manager panel
offit

Hello,

After performing a fixture remapping, some of the sliders of the virtual console are assigned a wrong fixture/channel.
I tried to reproduce the error on a simplified workspace but I couldn't. So I attached my real project file that has been growing for months and that I use for performing live with a band that I follow.

The remapping was like this : I cloned all the fixtures on every universe but only 4 fixtures were changed (SPOT BACK #1-4 on Universe Venue). The fixture stays of the same type, only the mode changed (14 to 17 channels).
As I start using the remapped workspace, I noticed some incoherent behaviours. I found that the knobs on my MIX panel had been assigned a wrong fixture. For example the <Slider Caption="L" ID="19" WidgetStyle="Knob" ...> on the original workspace (line 20461) is level fixtures 25ch0 (Front Spot #1) and 26ch0 (Front Spot #2). On the remapped workspace (line 20360) the same knob is level fixtures 47ch0 (SPOT BACK #4) and 48ch0(SUNSTRIP #1). The remapped workspace is unusable unless I go through all the programming and check for correct values which is impossible before the show starts !

Is there a problem with my original workspace file or is this a bug in the remapping code ?

QLC+ Version 4.12.6 / Ubuntu
Attachments
Steelover (remapped).qxw
(898.9 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
Steelover.qxw
(900.99 KiB) Downloaded 243 times
offit

Found the bug. The slider is listed twice for remapping in the code at FixtureRemap::accept() : 6 - remap Virtual Console widgets
I will submit a pull request.
offit

Here is a simplified project that reproduce the bug.
Attachments
BugFixtureRemappingVCWidget.qxw
(5.17 KiB) Downloaded 238 times