Increasing/decreasing dimmer value with buttons

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Chirro

Probably a stupid and simple question, but I don't know how to do it.

I'm trying to control the dimmer value of a fixture pushing buttons. One button to increment the value in 10 units (for example) and the other to decrease in the same amount. Of course the value cannot be more than 255 or less than 0.

I have a LED fixture and I would like to be able to increase/decrease the intensity with the +/- keys of the keyboard. Is it possible?
GGGss

Is this in a setup scenario? Or in produce mode?
In produce mode, you could create a chaser and assign keyboard keys to the go next, go back controls.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Chirro

At first thanks for your response GGGss, this is almost the solution, but, when I reach the last step it loops going again to the first step. I want to detent in the last or the first step.

Now, I push the Next button, 1 is 10%, 2 is 20%.... last is 100%, if I push again Next, now the value is 0%. I want to stay in 100%.

I haven't any visual feedback about if I reach the maximum. I don't want to turn off the light if I push again the Next button.

Is there any way to do it? Perhaps a script? (dimmer += 10; if(dimmer > 255) then dimmer = 255;)

Thanks in advance.
GGGss

And is there a moment in time they have to go off again?
The last step in your chaser could be a scene, duration infinite and a frame that gets disabled by a loopback channel... This might quickly become complex?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore